DIY With Dan!
Make you own Bird Food with our DIY Birdie Bistro Feeder.
- A great family activity to get everyone interested in wildlife
- Save money - Make it yourself
- Create the recipe to suit your family and or allergies (IE No Nuts or Seeds)
- Wooden house made from FSC Certified timber with water based paint finish
- Food Mould made in the UK from 100% recycled second life plastic
- Never be without bird food again
- REUSE, REUSE, REUSE!
- Available in red, blue or yellow - 1 supplied
- Dan's recipe suggestion on reverse of packaging.
Each kit contains a wooden holder (one of 3 colours), a bird food recipe and a recycled plastic reusable mould for you to make their own-no mess bird food
Author, presenter and birder, Dan runs educational activities through her company Tadorna. She found that children of all ages want to be more hands on with nature. Wildlife World invented the Birdie Bistro several years ago and sold it with a ready formed block of bird food which often broke depending on how the bird had pecked at it. The block sometimes ended up on the ground. Fast forward and working with Dan they created the DIY Birdie Bistro.